As per recent Government Guidance, we will be closed from Thursday 5th November and re-opening Wednesday 2nd December with our Christmas Menu, which you can view here.
We are already taking booking reservations and ready to welcome you back in full festive spirit from 2nd December.
We will of course be taking additional safety precautions as per the Government guidelines:
- We have limited our capacity and increased outdoor seating to ensure we can all obey social distancing
- Every guest will have their temperature checked before entering the restaurant.
- All customers will be required to wear a face mask whilst walking into and around the restaurant.
- From Monday 14th September the maximum group booking size is 6 people
- Our tables will be safely spaced and we're installing screens to assist with social distancing
- All of our menus will be disposable for the foreseeable future, meaning they will be thrown away after each use
- We are now completely cashless
- All of our team members have received extensive Health & Safety training to ensure we are COVID secure
- We'll be deep cleaning our venues even more regularly and keeping all touch points clean during the day
You can view our full risk assessment here.
In addition to the main restaurant, we also offer two private rooms hosting up to 20 people and the larger Vault accommodating up to 30 people.
Some suggestions of events we can host include:
- Private Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Corporate meetings or team building events
- Standing receptions with canapés
To make the occasion more personalised, we also offer bespoke packages and menus to ensure the event is one to remember.View bespoke packages View menus Make an enquiry
Our Vaults are the perfect venue to host a sophisticated party to celebrate your special occasion. Set in beautiful surroundings and in your own private dining room, gather your closest friends and family for a delicious private meal with your own personal waiter.
To make your celebrations even more memorable, we offer dining packages and wine tasting experiences plus pampering packages at Blow Ltd, or why not master your mixology skills at a cocktail making class in our neighbouring cocktail bar, Dirty Martini. Furthermore if you're looking to celebrate like a VIP until the early hours, we can offer you free priority entry to any of the seven Dirty Martini venues.
The privacy and exclusivity of our Vault dining rooms make them the perfect location for hosting corporate events. Available for daily hire from 8am, the Vault's flexible layout and central London location make them the ideal venue for accommodating business meetings, training sessions or team building activities.
Offering our delicious menu paired with any facilities you might need including projectors or flip charts, our knowledgeable and experienced events team can cater for whatever your event requires.
In the warm and inviting interiors of Tuttons Bar, relax and enjoy our extensive range of wines, champagnes, spirits and bespoke cocktails alongside soft drinks and hot beverages.
Watching over the buzz of the Covent Garden piazza, whether you're looking for a quick drink pre-theatre or you're after a relaxed ambiance to catch up with friends, our extensive and inviting bar menu caters for every occasion from early morning through to late evening.
If you're planning to visit us during the day to unwind from the shops and markets, we've also got a tempting bar food menu offering platters and small plates to share with friends.
We are located on the east side of the historic Covent Garden piazza, overlooking the hustle and bustle of the markets.
11/12 Russell Street,
Closest tube stations
Monday- Thursday: 10am to 11pm
Friday - Sunday: 8am to 11pm
Plan your route
Work with us
Here at Tuttons we are passionate about creating an outstanding experience for our guests on every level and firmly believe that the people who run our restaurants are a key ingredient in achieving this.